Friendship Grows by Jamie Martin
- Stencil Plumeria Crest Stencil with green ink, on a background that was watercolored with green and yellow inks.
- Stamp Friendship Grows in upper left corner with black ink.
- Wrap ribbon around the bottom of card.
- Layer onto black and yellow panels and glue to a green card.
- Stencil Small Dragonfly Stencil on white cardstock with yellow, orange and green pigment inks, sprinkle with Kaleidoscope Embossing Powder, cut out and glue to ribbon.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Friendship Grows Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Plumeria Crest Metal Stencil 2.99
- Small Dragonfly Metal Stencil 2.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock- Black, Yellow, Green - My Colors by My Minds Eye
Gold Glitter Ribbon by Creative Impressions
Zip Dry Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Splendor Pigment Ink Pad by Tsukineko
Distress Inks- Pine Needles, Squeezed Lemonade
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project