Halloween Wish Spider Web by Laura Drahozal
- The base card stock is 5 3/4" by 9 1/4", folded on the top.
- Tape the Spider Web Stencil down on gray card stock using the removable tape.
- Tap the large stencil brush on the Versa Mark pad, and then on the paper towels to remove the excess ink.
- Use the stencil brush in a circular motion over the Spider Web Stencil to create the image with the watermark ink.
- Remove the stencil from the card stock.
- Generously pour the 3D Sparkle Puff Embossing Powder over the spider web image and tap off the excess.
- Use your heat tool to emboss the web. Do not be alarmed if the complete spider web image does not turn out perfectly. It adds to the charm and distressed look.
- Stamp the Halloween Wish Image with Memento Ink on white card stock.
- Cut around the Halloween sentiment.
- Use the Distress Ink tool to apply Distress Ink to the edges of the words.
- Carefully tape the spider stencil in the location you like using the removable tape.
- Use the palette knife to apply the Embossing Paste. You will need to put a little paste on the upper part of the stencil and use the back of the knife to pull it down from the top. (Imagine a squeegee). It will not turn out perfect because it will be running over the 3D embossing powder on the web.
- While the paste is still wet, carefully apply the rhinestone. You may want tweezers for this. If it does not stick, use the white glue to adhere it to the spider body.
- As you allow the paste to dry, adhere the Halloween Wish sentiment to black card stock and then cut all the way around, a little ways away from the words.
- Cut purple card stock to fit the outside of the card.
- Cut a black inner mat.
- Adhere the gray background to the black mat.
- Wrap May Arts Twine around the card, adhering it in the back.
- Adhere the card to be card base.
- Use the 3D foam squares to place the sentiment on the card.
Also uses these supplies:
CRH308 Cling Halloween Wish Stamp by Stampendous (retired)
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
May Arts Twine
Scotch Removable Tape
Scotch 1/2" Adhesive Tape
3D Foam Squares
White Glue if needed for Rhinestone
Distress Ink in Weathered Wood by Ranger
Distress Ink Tool by Ranger
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project