Heart Lock by Jamie Martin
- Dry emboss the back ground with the Design I Beam Stencil on white paper, wrap with May Arts Ribbon and glue to a light blue card.
- Place the Heart Lock Stencil on white paper that has been die cut using the Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set and stipple with Sky Blue Brilliance ink.
- Then the key portion of the stencil was placed over the heart and paste embossed with Dreamweaver Stencils Metallic Silver Embossing Paste.
- Once the key was dry the panel was layered onto a larger Fitted Frame in light blue and popped up on the card using foam tape.
Also uses these supplies:
- Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
- Brilliance™ Sky Blue Ink by Tsukineko®
- Ribbon by May Arts
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project