Hibiscus Conch Scrapbook Page by Wendy Price
- Using stencil in Mermaid Friends add embossing paste to watercolor paper. Allow to dry.
- Color watercolor paper with watercolors.
- Stamp image, color and cut out.
- Stamp sentiments on vellum and die cut.
- Adhere cheesecloth to watercolor paper.
- Adhere acrylic letters to photo.
- Adhere photo, stamped images and sentiments to layout.
Also uses these supplies:
- Watercolor Paper
- Spectrum Noir™ Markers (BG1, BG2, BG4, BT1, Bt3, BT4, CG1, CG3, CG2)
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Acrylic Letters by Heidi Swapp
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project