House-Mouse Designs® Confetti Showers by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 11" x 4 1/4" panel of popsicle cardstock in half to create a card base.
- Adhere a panel of patterned paper and a panel of orange cardstock to the card.
- Stamp the image on white die cut panel and color with pencils.
- Adhere panel to card.
- Cut a banner panel out of green cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment on banner and adhere to card.
- Tie twine through a pink button and adhere to card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Confetti Showers Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
Button by Buttons Galore
Twine by May Arts
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project