House-Mouse Designs® Doorbell Ringers by Janelle Stollfus
- Stamp Doorbell Ringers with black ink and color.
- Trim and adhere to Lilac Mist mat with foam adhesives.
- Trim and fold Antique Gold cardstock for 5-1/2 square inch folded card base.
- Trim pattern paper the same height as card and slightly smaller in width, one edge at an angle.
- Trace angle edge onto the card base, remove and tape down Lace Metal Stencil.
- Spread Regular Paste along one edge and then spread evenly across the stencil.
- Sprinkle Purple Micro Glitter over stencil while the paste is still wet.
- Remove stencil and was immediately.
- Let card base dry and then adhere pattern paper.
- Stamp sentiment from Beary Mice set onto white cardstock and trim with Fitted Frames die.
- Cut a frame with
diefrom Grape Vine cardstock and glue sentiment on top of frame.
- Glue sentiment below the colored image and glue onto card base.
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dreamweaver Regular Paste 4 Oz 9.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Lace Metal Stencil 8.99
- Doorbell Ringers Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Antique Gold, Lilac Mist, Grape Vine)
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Foam Adhesives by Tombow®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project