House-Mouse Designs® Party Peeking by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 11" x 4 1/4" panel of blue cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Adhere a 5 1/4" x 4" panel of patterned paper to the card base.
- Add three 1/2" strips of colored cardstock to the card.
- Stamp the image on a white panel with black ink and color with pencils.
- Stamp VersaMark ink directly on the entire image panel and then emboss with embossing powder.
- Back panel with a slightly larger red cardstock panel and then adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment on the bottom portion of the card with black ink.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Spanish Loving Messages Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps 14.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Party Peeking Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- EP030 Kalaidoscope Embossing Powder
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
- Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
- Heat Tool
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project