House-Mouse Designs® Rainfall Shelter by Janelle Stollfus
- Stamp Rainfall Shelter with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
- Trim to 4-3/4 x 5 inches and glue onto Parrot cardstock.
- Use Layer Tools 1/16-inch edge to trim Parrot cardstock around the image.
- Adhere framed image to 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inch folded card base.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Rainfall Shelter Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Parrot)
- Rust Cardstock
- Copic® Markers (0, B000, BG10, E27, E31, E33, E35, E50, E51, E53, E74, E77, E93, G20, G24, G28, G43, G46, G99, T1, T4, T6, W3, W5, W7, YG00, YG03, YG05, YG06, YG09, YG17, YG67)
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Foam Adhesive by Tombow®
- Layer Rulers by Perfect Papercrafting Tools
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project