House-Mouse® New Proverb by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 5-1/2" by 11" panel of Sweet Potato cardstock in half to create a square card base.
- Stencil the Cathedral Windows on a panel of Seafoam panel of cardstock with white embossing paste and allow to dry.
- When dry, adhere panel to a 5-1/4" square panel of Banana cardstock.
- Tie ribbon around the panels an then adhere to the card.
- Stamp image on a white panel with black ink and color with pencils.
- Die cut the image panel.
- Back with a larger die cut panel of Sweet Potato cardstock and then adhere to card.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Seafoam, Sweet Potato and Banana Pepper)
- Colored Pencils
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Ribbon by Creative Impressions
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project