Live Each Day Flourishes by Pam Bray
- Stamp and color image, fussy cut around image.
- Place stencil on white paper, apply inks using blending tool. Do pen work around each stenciled image. Adhere to front of card.
- Corner punch cardstock mats, layer together. Wrap twine around mats.
- Mount mats on card front.
- Mount fussy cut image on layered mats with pop dots.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Pinwheel Checkerboard Metal Stencil 11.99
- Live Each Day Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Plum, Grasshopper)
- Patterned Paper by Bo Bunny
- Tim Holtz® Distress Ink by Ranger® (Seedless Preserves, Shabby Shutters)
- Blending Tool
- Decorative Corner Punch
- Pigma® Micron® by Sakura® (.0005 Black, .03 Black)
- Twine by Whisker Graphics
- Copic® Markers (R22, R24, R27, YG03, YG63, G14, G45)
- Pop Dots™
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project