Mittens Merry Winter by Dreamweaver
- Use removable tape to attach mittens stencil to a panel of white cardstock.
- Use removable tape to attach border stencil on top of mittens.
- Paste borders stencil with regular paste.
- Remove both stencils and clean them, allow them to dry.
- Use stencil brushes and ink pad to stencil through border stencil on to the designs.
- Use stencil brushes through mittens only to stencil in the background.
- Use palette glue pad to pat a sponge dauber with glue through the border stencil.
- Sprinkle with glitter.
- Clean all stencils
Also uses these supplies:
Merry Winter Stencil (retired)
Splendor Ink Pad
Cardstock - Teal and Red
Glue Pad and sponge dauber
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project