Nautical Treasure by Leadonna Fritts
- Stamp treasure chest image and seahorse on white paper with black ink and color.
- Stamp two fish on separate piece of white paper, color and fussy cut both fish.
- Trim image in half to make two bookmarks.
- For the left side, stamp the “greatest treasures” sentiment on white paper with black ink and color over with light turquoise ink.
- Trim sentiment and trim a mat from blue cardstock and adhere the two pieces and then adhere to center of paper.
- Stamp the “explore” sentiment across the top of the right side piece.
- Stamp bubbles as shown with jade ink.
- Trim two pieces of ribbon, form a loop and adhere the ends together.
- Trim two bases for bookmarks from blue cardstock.
- Adhere ribbon loops to back side of image strips.
- Adhere images to bases.
Also uses these supplies:
Brilliance™ Pearlescent Jade Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
Poolside (Blue) Cardstock by My Colors®
Spectrum Noir™ Markers: EB1, EB2, EB5, TN3, TN4, GB3, GB8, PL2, PL4, BP1, BP2, BP6, OR1, PP4, FS2, FS3, DR1, CR1, CR2, CR4, CR5, CR6, CR8, BT4, TB3, TB5, CT2, CT3, CT4, FL3, LV1, LV2, LG1, LG2, LG3, LG4, LG5, JG1, CG4, DG3
May Arts Ribbon®
E-Z Runner® by Scrapbook Adhesives™
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project