Owl Be Home Sky by Fran Seiford
- Trim blue cardstock to 5.5" x 8.5, score and fold in half to make card base.
- Use Picasso Shield/Stencil to make clouds on white cardstock. Trim to 5.25" x 4".
- Stamp branches on cloud panel and color as desired.
- Stamp owls and message on white cardstock.
- Trim message close and add a blue backer .25" larger than the message panel.
- Adhere owls and message to card front with glue and dimensional foam adhesive.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Picasso Metal Shield/Stencil 7.49
- 3/4 inch Brush #18 Natural Handle 3.59
- Owl Be Home Cling Stamps and Dies Set 16.99
Also uses these supplies:
SSH46 Large Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle
White and Blue Cardstock
Die Cutting Machine
Zip Dry™ Adhesive
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project