Poppy Fields by Louise Healy
- Fold a 6" x 9 1/2" piece of Sweet Potato cardstock in half to form an A6 top fold card.
- Stamp the Poppy Fields image on white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, color with Copic Markers.
- Trim the image to 3 3/4" x 5".
- Cut a piece of Black Suede cardstock 3 7/8" x 5 1/8", adhere the Poppy image to the black mat.
- Adhere the Poppy Fields to the front of the card.
- Create a small bow with some orange ribbon and adhere with a Glue Dot.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Poppy Fields Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Sweet Potato, Black Suede)
- Copic® Markers (B60, E49, G17, G24, G99, YG03, Y13, YR07, YR15, R08)
- Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Glue Dots®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project