PYL Hammock by Leadonna Fritts
- Stamp Hammock image on white paper with black ink and color.
- Using VersaMarker pen along water edge, add Shabby White Embossing Enamel, shake off excess and heat.
- Trim image closely.
- Frame image with purple cardstock and adhere image to mat.
- Fold green cardstock in half for an A2, 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inch, card base
- Adhere all layers.
- Frantage Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMarker Watermark Ink Pen 3.49
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Whisper Friends Hammock Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Parrot (Green) Cardstock by My Colors® Wildflower (Purple) Cardstock by My Colors®
Spectrum Noir™ Markers: PL1, PL2, PL4, JG1, LG1, LG2, LG3,LG4, LG5, FL3, TN3, TN4, CR1, CR4, CR5, CR6, BP2, BP6, CT2, CT3, CT4, BT2, BT3, BT4, BT5, DR1, DR5, EB2, EB5, EB7, EB8, OR1, GB4, GB5, GB8, GB10, LV1, LV2, FS1, FS4, CG4, PP4, 1B1, DG3, TB3
E-Z Runner® by Scrapbook Adhesives™
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project