PYL Van by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 11 4 1/4" panel of bright pink cardstock in half to create a card base.
- Stamp the image on two panels of white cardstock with black ink.
- Paint the background parts of one of the images with H2O paints.
- Color the van on the second image with colored pencils.
- Cut out the colored van and adhere to the painted image panel (3 1/4" x 4").
- Back panel with a slightly larger orange panel and then adhere to a 3 3/4" x 4 7/8" light green panel.
- Tie ribbon around the panel and stamp the sentiment on the lower right portion of the panel.
- Adhere panel to a slightly larger torquoise panel and then adhere to card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Laurel Burch Floral Greetings Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Whisper Friends Van Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
Lumin's Twinkling H2O Paints
Ribbon by May Arts
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project