PYL Whisper Wall Birthday by Janelle Stollfus
- Paint a frame or found object, chocolate bar gift box in image shown. Hand draw or stamp flowers around frame and paint, adding white paint dots randomly around the flowers by dipping the handle end of paintbrush dipped in paint.
- Glue book pages to panel or cardboard that fits into frame window.
- Stencil with Regular Paste onto panel with Southwest Background stencil and paint to match frame.
- Add brushed blue ink pad directly to stenciled area and rub in gently. Add white dots randomly as in step 1.
- Stamp Whisper Birthday and Whisper Wall onto watercolor paper and color.
- Trim around stamped images and glue Whisper Birthday onto frame panel or cardboard, add Whisper Wall using foam adhesive.
- Sponge Orchid ink onto Mixed Media White paper in a circle from the center out, then sponge Lavender in a outer ring around Orchid color blending the edges together.
- Stamp Special Day with Versafine Ink onto center of sponged paper and trim with circle die from Build A Wreath Die Cut Set.
- Use black permanent pen around the edges for a hand drawn border and glue onto panel as shown.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dreamweaver Regular Paste 4 Oz 9.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Build A Wreath Die Set 29.99
- Southwest Background Metal Stencil 10.99
- Whisper Wall Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Whisper Birthday Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Special Day Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- Watercolor Paper
- Colorbox™ Pigment Ink Pads by Clearsnap® (Lavender, Orchid)
- DecoArt Media™ Fluid Acrylic Paints (Titanium White, Primary Yellow, Primary Magenta, Dioxazine Purple, Vermillion)
- DecoArt Americana™ Acrylic Paints (Bluegrass Green, Mustard)
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Foam Adhesive
- Chocolate Bar Gift Box or Frame (6 x 8 inch window)
- Sponge or Dauber
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project