Rose Postcard Penned Birthday by Fran Seiford
- Fold a black panel of cardstock in half to form card base.
- On a panel of ivory cardstock, stamp rose postcard at the top in black ink. Color with chalk.
- Stamp edges of Rose Postcard stamp in gold in around the edges of the card.
- Distress the entire card wtih brown ink on a cosmetic sponge.
- Adhere a similarly distressed doily in the bottom left corner and tear off the edges to match.
- Tear all edges of Rose Postcard panel.
- Stamp greeting on white cardstock, tear edges.
- Brush VersaMark pad on edges of greeting panel and add Chunky Gold Embossing Enamel.
- Heat to set. Adhere to rose panel
- Sprinkle Chunky Gold Embossing Enamel on the Rose Postcard panel and heat from underneath to set.
- Tie a bow through rose panel and doily. Adhere all layers to card front.
- Deep Impressions Chunky Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Penned Birthday Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Rose Postcard Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Brown and gold stamp pads
- Cream Cardstock
- 3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L