Small Sandpiper Card by Pam Bray
- Mat teal card stock to card base.
- Apply paste over stencil to yellow card stock with palette knife; dry. Adhere to top of teal card stock.
- Adhere pattern paper to bottom of card front.
- Add ribbon to front of card forming loops with stapler.
- Stamp image on white paper; color with markers. Die cut image and card stock with dies; mat together. Add to card front with pop dots.
- Stamp sentiment on white paper with black ink. Die cut image and mat with dies. Adhere together and place on card front with pop dots.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Crackle Embossing Paste 10.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Kaleidoscope Metal Stencil 9.99
- Scrolled Thinking Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Card Stock: Fireflies, Tropical Splash
- Graphic 45 Voyage Beneath the Sea Pattern Paper
- 5" x 6-1/2" Cream Card Base
- Copic Markers: Y13, Y17, Y19, YR23, YR27, B02, B04, B06
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive
- Creative Impressions Ribbon
- Small Stapler
- Pop Dots
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project