Stylized Whale by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp the Whale with VersaFine ink on Mixed Media Paper. Color with Zig Markers listed, then fussy cut.
- Stamp the sentiment on to Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine ink. Color with 031, 032, 041, 049.
- Die cut the sentiment using the small "L" Fitted Frame.
- Die cut the large "L" Fitted Frame in Sky cardstock.
- Create the card base out of Seafoam cardstock cut to 6-1/2" x 10."
- Make a mat out of Deep Indigo, cut to the size of 4-1/2" x 6."
- Tape the Amsterdam Flourish stencil to the Deep Indigo mat on the right side. Use the whale as a guide.
- Tape off the extra portions of the stencil that you do not want stenciled.
- Using the palette knife, spread Translucent Paste across the stencil. Remove and wash stencil. Let paste dry.
- Apply VersaMark to bottom of the card, and go up about 1/2" up.
- Using the Beach Embossing Kit, apply Pacific Blue to the very bottom, then Sky Blue, then Baby Blue, and last, a few sprinkles of Chunky White. Heat set from the bottom.
- Glue all layers with Zip Dry Glue.
- Frantage Encrusted Jewel Technique 5-Jar Kits Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Dreamweaver Translucent Paste 9.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Amsterdam Flourish Stencil 9.99
- Whale Of A Time Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Stylized Whale Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
EK22 Beach Embossing Kit
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Sky, Seafoam, Deep Indigo)
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project