Tall Orchid by Louise Healy
- Fold a 7" x 10" piece of Blossom cardstock in half to form an A7 card.
- Tape the Tall Orchid stencil to a 2" x 5 1/2" piece of white paper with removable tape.
- Use a palette knife and paste spreader to apply Regular Embossing Paste over the design, remove stencil and place in water for cleaning later, let paste dry.
- Tape the clean dry stencil back over the dry paste with removable tape, use 1/4" stencil brushes and the Picasso tool to apply inks to the dry paste.
- Cut a 1 1/2" x 6 1/2" and a 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" piece of white cardstock, use the Floral Background stencil and inks to color the two background pieces, edge with the P. Thyme ink pad.
- Adhere the background strip near the left side of the card front.
- Adhere the Orchid to a 2 1/4" x 5 3/4" piece of Grasshopper cardstock then to the card front.
- Use foam tape to apply the small accent square.
Also uses these supplies:
- Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper® (Blossom)
- Brilliance™ Ink by Tsukineko® (Pearlescent Thyme, Sunflower Yellow, Pearlescent Coral)
- Foam Mounting Tape by 3M®
- 1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project