Thank You Daisies by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold an 11" x 4 1/4" piece of Golden Yellow cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Fold the front part of the card in half to create a "tent".
- Adhere a 4" x2 1/2" piece of patterned paper to the lower part of the fold.
- Tie ribbon around the card just below the fold.
- Stamp image on a white piece of cardstock and color with pencils.
- Die cut image and then back with a slightly larger die cut panel of green cork.
- Adhere just the lower portion of the image panel to the card so that it can stand up like an easel.
- Create the inside panel by adhering a 4" x 2" panel of white cardstock to a 2 1/8" x 4 1/8" panel of green cork and then adhere to the bottom inside of the card with 3D squares.
- Ink up one of the flowers from the Thank You Daisies stamp and stamp on a white scrap.
- 1Color with pencils and cut out.
- 1Adhere to the inside panel.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Thank You Daisies Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Golden Yellow)
- Aquatic Passage Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
- Colored Cork by DCWV®
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Ribbon by May Arts
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project