Who Am I by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp the "Who Am I" image on to Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine ink in Onyx Black. Color using Tombow Dual Brush Markers in the colors above. Fussy cut the image.
- Using the Build a Wreath set, die cut 3 sprigs in Cloak Grey, and 3 sprigs in Black Magic.
- Create the card base using Grape Vine to the dimensions of 5 1/2" x 8." Using the sponge dauber, ink with White Shimmer Delicata and create the moon. Using the Picasso Shield and Black Shimmer Delicata, create the clouds with the 1/2" stencil brush.
- Swipe VersaMark across the bottom of the card and sprinkle Mushroom Embossing Powder on top. Heat to set. Swipe VersaMark on top of the Mushroom powder and sprinkle Clear Bark on top. Heat again.
- Take the Witching You stamp and tape off the top portion of the stamp so that only the Happy Halloween is exposed. Ink with White Shimmer and remove the tape. Stamp on the card base in the sky.
Also uses these supplies:
- EP505 Clear Bark Embossing Powder
- EP508 Mushroom Embossing Powder
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Grape Vine, Black Magic, Cloak Grey)
- Delicata™ Inks by Tsukineko® (White Shimmer, Black Shimmer)
- 1-1/4" Sponge Dauber
- Dual Brush Tip Markers by Tombow® (636, 620, 603, N65, N75, N95, N15, 942, 990)
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project