Wisteria by Pam Hornschu
- Create six inch square top fold card from green cardstock.
- Tape wisteria stencil to purple cardstock panel on all four sides with removable tape. Spread paste smoothly over surface. Carefully remove stencil to be cleaned immediately.
- Sprinkle Spring Sparkle colors over wet surface of paste. Apply heat tool until bubbly and set. Tear partially around design and adhere to card.
- Die cut butterfly. Stamp text with petunia ink on butterfly. Affix rhinestone and pearls. Bend wings, and adhere butterfly to card.
- Dream Text Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Stampendous: R105 Dream Text DCS5071 Butterflies Die Set EK20 Spring Sparkle Embossing Powder Kit
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project