Wren Stencil by Kristine Reynolds
- Adhere a panel of sticky panel to a panel of white cardstock.
- Rub soap on the back of the stencil and lay the soaped side on the adhesive panel.
- Add glitter to the various parts of the stencil and press/rub to make it stick.
- Flip over the panel and carefully remove the paper from the back of the stencil.
- Flip the panel over and cover the remaining sticky part with Crystal Micro Glitter.
- Shake the excess glitter into the container and rub across the entire panel to burnish.
- Adhere light yellow panel to a larger yellow panel.
- Wrap ribbon and scallop trim around the panel and then adhere to a top folding green card.
- Adhere glittered panel to card.
- Stamp sentiment on die cut circle panels and adhere to card.
- Sticky Panels 3.49
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Wren Metal Stencil 7.49
- Spring Sentiments Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
- Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
- Patterned Paper by Graphic 45®
- Natural Soap
- Ribbon by May Arts
- Classic Circle Dies by Spellbinders™ Paper Arts
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project