Build a Bouquet by Fran Seiford
- Soak Creative Palette in VERY HOT water for five minutes before starting.
- Apply various colors of paint as desired to Creative Palette and smooth with brayer.
- Apply Bubble Wrap pattern from Creative Palette Rounds to wet paint to create texture.
- Smooth Mixed Media White Paper on to palette to print pattern. Spray surface wtih water between prints to keep paint liquid.
- Set aside to dry.
- Stamp several flower and leaf images in black on Mixed Media White Paper. Repeat with Jar
- Color as desired with colored pencils going over the outside lines.
- Cut images with matching cutting dies aligning inside edge of die to cutting line.
- Cut a panel 4" X 10-3/4" from the Creative Palette paper and fold gently at edges only to mark center of paper.
- Align pop-up die with center on edges and run through die cutting machine to create tabs and pop up stage.
- Carefully train the folds so they create pop-up stage and hang tabs.
- Adhere jar to pop up stage being careful to apply glue only to the stage area.
- Adhere flowers to hang tabs and each other creating a full bouquet that hangs over the front of the jar.
- Adhere entire panel to a 4-1/4" X 11" folded card base in desired color.
- Decorate front of card as desired.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock in Desired Color
Americana Acrylic Paints by DecoArt
Big Shot Die Cutting Machine by Sizzix
Magnetic Platform for Big Shot
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project