Build a Bouquet Happy Birthday by Fran Seiford
- Create a card base from a 4-1/4" X 11" panel of medium pink cardstock. Set aside.
- On a 4" X 10-3/4" panel of patterned pink cardstock, gently find the center by pinching at the sides.
- Align Pop-Up Cutting die with center markings and run through die cutting machine to create pop up stages and hang tabs.
- Emboss doily on inner card panel near fold with VersaMark ink and white embossing powder. OR Create a white cardstock doily using edge dies and cutting with pop-up die to fit around pop-up stage. See video for guidance.
- Gently train the folds on die cut panel so pop-up stage and hang tabs hang properly.
- Stamp Bouquet Bowl and Flowers and Leaves in black ink on Mixed Media White Paper
- Color as desired with colored pencils going outside the lines.
- Die cut flowers, leaves and vase by lining up inside edge of cutting die perfectly with cutting line of images.
- Cut with die cutting machine using magnetic platform or taping dies in place.
- Glue vase to pop-up stage being careful to get glue only on pop-up stage.
- Glue flowers to each other and hang tabs to hang over the vase.
- Stamp greeting in black ink on white cardstock and die cut with layered ovals in Pop-Up Die Set. Layer on colored oval for contrast. Glue on top hang tab.
- Glue inner panel to cardstock base by carefully applying glue around openings. Glue bottom half to inside of card first, fold shut, and apply glue to top half, close card to ensure card will close properly. Test card, then allow glue to dry.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Big Shot Die Cutting Machine by Sizzix
Magnetic Platform for Big Shot
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project