Build a Lighthouse Black by Fran Seiford
- Create folded card base from light blue cardstock.
- Add a layer of dark blue cardstock on to card front.
- On white panel stamp trees in background and ocean waves in gray ink.
- Add clouds with blue marker.
- Stamp one group of trees, lighthouse, rocks and small house in black on white cardstock
- Color as desired using free template to add stripes to lighthouse.
- Die cut all pieces and layer on card front as shown.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Cling Build A Lighthouse Stamp Set 11.99
- Build A Lighthouse Die Set 19.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Copic® Markers
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Die cutting machine like Sizzix Big Shot with Magnetic Platform
- Gray ink pad
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project