Christmas Greenery Peace by Fran Seiford
- Fold a medium blue card in half to form card base.
- Layer a smaller white layer on front of folded card.
- On a smaller dark blue panel emboss greeting in silver embossing powder.
- Emboss boughs in white embossing powder around edges of blue layer.
- Sprinkle chunky white embossing powder on blue card and heat from beneath
- Die cut a small heart of red patterned paper and place on card front as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Color
Die Cutting Machine
Embossing Heat Tool
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project