Dragon Wheel Meadow by Fran Seiford
- Create card base with 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" blue panel.
- Create four 4" x 5-1/4" white panels.
- On first panel stamp long cloud near the top.
- On second panel stamp tree line three quarters up.
- On third, stamp grass about half way down.
- On fourth, stamp grass at an angle starting a little lower than panel threes grass on the left to a quarter of the way up from bottom on the right.
- Color these as desired.
Also uses these supplies:
- Score and fold 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" blue panel to create card base.
- On (3) 4" x 5-1/4" white panels create separate Meadow's Edge layers by stamping clouds near the top of one. Stamp the treeline just above center on the second, then stamp the grasslines at the center and below on the third.
- Color all the stamped panels and use the coordinating dies to trim the tops off of each.
- Stack layers according to size. Die cut grassline across the same width craft paper for the upper most layer.
- Glue together.
- Stamp Rainbow, extra cloud, dragon and message on scrap white cardstock.
- Color and die cut out.
- Adhere to card front using 3D adhesive.
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project