House-Mouse Designs® Butterfly Ride by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" panel of purple cardstock in half to create a card base.
- Wrap ribbon around a 4" x 5 1/4" panel of Lavender cardstock and then adhere to the card.
- Stamp the image on a white die cut panel and color with pencil.
- Use the picaso to sponge clounds on to the panel.
- Back the image panel with a larger die cut purple panel and adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white die cut panel and adhere to card.
- Adhere die cut sun to card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Picasso Metal Shield/Stencil 7.49
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Scrolled Sunshine Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Butterfly Ride Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
Adirondack® Aqua Ink Pad by Ranger®
Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
Crepe Ribbon by Creative Impressions
Sunshine Die by Sizzix®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project