House-Mouse Designs® Ice Pop Treat by Louise Healy
- Fold a 6" x 9 1/2" piece of Banana Pepper cardstock in half to form an A6 card.
- Use the Tuxedo Black ink to stamp the Ice Pop Treat image on a 3 1/2" x 4 3/4" piece of white cardstock, color with Copic Markers.
- Place the Swirls stencil face down on the large platform of a die cut machine, spritz a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of white cardstock with a fine mist of water and carefully line the paper up over the stencil, place a rubber embossing mat over the paper, add two unused cutting plates and run the sandwich through the machine.
- Place the embossed image face up and use 1/2" stencil brushes to add the yellow, then orange inks over the design.
- Cut a 2 1/4" x 4 3/4" piece of the embossed image, mat on a 2 3/8" x 4 3/4" piece of bright orange cardstock and adhere toward the left edge of the card front.
- Mat the Ice Pop Treat image on a 3 3/8" x 4 7/8" piece of bright orange cardstock, then adhere to the card front towards the bottom right.
- Cut a 1 1/4" x 1 1/2" piece of the embossed image, stamp the sentiment on it with Tuxedo Black ink, adhere it to a 1 3/8" x 1 5/8" piece of bright orange cardstock, use foam tape on it's upper edge to add it toward the upper left side of the card.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Banana Pepper)
- Bright Orange Cardstock
- Brilliance™ Ink by Tsukineko® (Sunflower Yellow, Pearlescent Orange)
- Copic® Markers (E33, E51, E53, E93, G000, G12, G24, W0, W2, Y00, Y02, Y13, Y15, Y17, YG0000, YR04)
- Rubber Embossing Mat
- Die Cut Machine
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project