House-Mouse Designs® Poppy Nap by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 5 1/4" x 10 1/2" panel of Teal cardstock in half to create a square card base.
- Adhere a 5" square panel of patterned paper to card.
- Adhere a 1 3/4" x 5 1/4" panel of patterned paper to card.
- Stamp image on a white panel and color with pencils.
- Back image with a slightly larger orange panel and then adhere to card.
- Stamp senitment on a white circle panel with black ink.
- Back the sentiment panel with a orange scallop edge die cut circle and then adhere to card.
- Adhere flowers to card.
- Tie twine through the buttons and adhere to the center of the flowers.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Life Words Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Poppy Nap Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
- Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
- Classic Circle & Classic Scallop Circle Dies by Spellbinder™ Paper Arts
- Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
- Buttons by Buttons Galore
- Twine by Creative Impressions
- Flowers by Prima Mktg.
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project