House-Mouse® Soft Serve Spill by Kristine Reynolds
- Stencil the Houndstooth stencil on a 4-1/3" x 3-1/4" panel of tan cardstock and allow to dry.
- Fold a 11" x 5-1/2" panel of pink cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Sponge brown ink on to the dried stencil .
- Back stencil panel with dark pink cardstock and then adhere to card.
- Stamp image on a white panel and color with pencils.
- Back image panel with dark pink cardstock and then adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white circle panel and then adhere to a dark pink image before adhering to the card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Life Words Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dreamweaver Regular Paste 4 Oz 9.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Paste Spreader 4.99
- Houndstooth Metal Stencil 10.99
- Soft Serve Spill Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
- Splendor™ Ink by Tsukineko®
- Pearls by Queen and Co.
- Colored Pencils by Prismacolor®
- Classic Circle & Classic Scallop Circle Dies by Spellbinder™ Paper Arts
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project