Hummingbirds Thank You Pop Up Card by Kristine Reynolds
- Sponge aqua ink on 4 1/8"x 9" white cardstock panel.
- Stamp and cut with Pop Up die leaves/flowers on panel and color with pencils.
- Cut panel with Pop Up Dies.
- Adhere a 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" white cardstock panel to the inside of card.
- Adhere Pop Up panel to inside of card.
- Stamp Hummingbirds on white cardstock and color with pencils.
- Cut out Hummingbirds with matching dies and adhere to pop up portions of the inside card.
- Stamp sentiment on card.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Memento™ Bamboo Dye ink by Tsukineko®
Adirondack™ Aqua dye ink by Ranger®
Prisma Colored Pencils
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot with Magnetic Platform
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project