Hydrangea Garden Purple by Fran Seiford
- Stamp hydrangea and butterfly in black on white mixed media paper.
- Color as desired and cut out with cutting dies.
- Create card base from blue cardstock.
- Layer smaller panel of light purple on the card front.
- Adhere two hydrangeas and a butterfly as shown on card front.
- Stamp greeting in black on the lighter purple layer as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
Die Cutting Machine and Magnetic Platform
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project