Laurel Burch™ Mermaid Fish Hope Faith Magic by Fran Seiford
- Stamp images on white paper and color as desired. See our Laurel Burch™ Copic Coloring Chart for ideas.
- Die cut all images with cutting dies and die cutting machine like Sizzix Big Shot with Magnetic Platform.
- Create background panel by using Build a Wreath circle dies UPSIDE DOWN in the Big Shot Sandwich to make embossed rings that look like bubbles.
- Stamp sentiments on blue panel inside the bubbles with blue ink.
- Adhere background panel to front of folded dark blue card.
- Mount colored images on card front with 3D Foam Squares.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Copic® Markers
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- 3D Adhesive Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
- Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot with Magnetic Platform
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project