Laurel Burch™ Mermaid Fish Underwater by Fran Seiford
- Create card base by folding 6" X 12" panel of royal blue cardstock in half.
- Create "ocean floor background" by using the circle dies from the Build a Wreath Set upside down, so that the back side debosses circles into the light blue cardstock. Tear background panel to form an interesting ocean floor.
- Stamp waves and fish on mixed media white paper with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Color fish with Copic Markers following the Laurel Burch Coloring Chart you can download HERE. Color past the edges for best die cutting results.
- Die cut waves and fish with coordinating dies using the magnetic platform on a die cutting machine like Sizzix Big Shot.
- Die cut a circle fro the greeting using the Build a Wreath Die Set.
- Stamp greeting on the circle in blue.
- Adhere background, waves, fish and greeting to card front. Use a 3D Foam Square to add the three big fish.
Also uses these supplies:
Dark Blue and Light Turquoise Cardstock from My Colors
Die Cutting Machine with Magnetic Platform like Sizzix Big Shot
Blue Stamp Pad
Copic Markers ( Laurel Burch Coloring Chart )
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project