Mermaid Friends Swim with Passion by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold an 11" x 4 1/4" piece of Tropical Splash in half to create an A2 card base.
- Adhere a 4 x 5 1/4" panel of Mandarin cardstock to the card.
- Adhere a 3 3/4" x 5" panel of patterned paper to the card.
- Stamp the sentiment on a white die cut panel and then adhere to a larger die cut panel and then adhere to the card.
- Stamp the mermaid, shell and 2 seahorses on white cardstock and color with pencils.
- Die cut the colored images and then adhere to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Tropical Splash, Mandarin)
- Steampunk Splash Patterned Paper by Graphic 45®
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project