Winter White by Jamie Martin
- Place a panel of decorative paper on top of a slightly larger cream panel and use removable tape to keep the two together.
- Stamp the center with a snowflake from the Winter White Set and use the matching die to cut it out.
- Stamp the snowflake again on the cream cut out with VersaMark, emboss with Champagne embossing powder and place Turquoise Dot Sparklers on the snowflake.
- Glue the Cream panel to a blue card and inlay the cut out snowflake using Zip Dry Glue.
- Place strips of foam tape around the snowflake making sure all of the strips are butted up against each other.
- Sprinkle the Glass Glitters and Fragments on the snowflake and set aside.
- Glue acetate to the back of the decorative paper panel to cover the snowflake opening. Wrap the decorative paper panel with ribbon and mount to the foam tape.
- Stamp sentiment on cream paper with Versamark ink and emboss with Champagne embossing powder.
- Diecut using the Fitted Frames B Set and also a larger gold frame.
- Glue to the ribbon and add Turquoise Dot Sparklers.
Also uses these supplies:
FRC01 Powder Blue Color Fragments
FRG13 Royal Blue Glass Glitter
FRG02 Champagne Glass Glitter
EP226 Champagne PEARLustre™ Embossing Powder
AC672HSQ Turquoise Dot Sparklers
Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project