Woodland Friends Bear by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp the bear with Tuxedo Black Memento ink. Color using Chameleon Pens listed, except for YG3. Cut the images out using the coordinating die cut set.
- Cut the card base out of Herb Garden, to 8" x 5 1/2" and fold in half.
- Squirt the 3 colors of reinkers from Imagine Crafts on to the Creative Palette and roll out with a brayer. Press the inked palette on to Mixed Media Paper. You can make several impressions, or monoprints, by rolling the brayer over the ink each time. Choose the monoprint you want to use from the collection you just created and trim to fit the card base.
- Using the Fitted Frames sets, die cut the 1 1/4" x 3/4" and the 1 1/2" x 1/2" frames with Mixed Media Paper. Use YG3 and BL# Chameleon Pens to color them in. Stamp the "happy birthday" sentiment from the Happy Greetings set.
- Die cut the Bobbler from the POP'cessories set with Mixed Media Paper. Attach to the bear using Craft Glue Dots.
- Attach all other pieces with adhesive and add a piece of May Arts ribbon near the bottom of the card for the bear to sit on.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Mind's Eye®
Chameleon™ Markers (NU3, PK3, BL6, BL3, YG3)
Radiant Neon™ Electric Blue, Electric Pink, & Electric Yellow Reinkers by Tsukineko®
Ribbon by May Arts
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project