Angel Blessing by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp out the image on to Canson Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black.
- Color the image using the Zig Clean Color Markers listed above.
- Apply On Point Glue to the wings and snow. Don't forget about the snow on the berries!
- Sprinkle glued areas with Crystal Micro Glitter, shake off excess and let dry.
- Cut the card base out of Evergreen cardstock to the size of 5-1/2" x 8."
- Cut a mat out of Winter Lake cardstock, cut to the size of 5-1/4" x 3-3/4." Use a medium corner rounder on all four corners.
- Apply VersaMark ink to two sides of the mat.
- Sprinkle with Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel and heat from underneath.
- Repeat with the other 2 sides.
- Glue all layers with ZipDry Glue.
- Frantage Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Angel Blessing Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- FREG029 Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel
- MG01 Crystal Micro Glitter
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Winter Lake, Evergreen)
- Mixed Media Paper by Canson®
- ZIG® Clean Color Markers by Kuretake® (026, 035, 037, 044, 045, 062, 064, 065, 071, 072, 075, 091, 260, 302, 303, 400)
- Medium Corner Rounder by EKSuccess®
- On Point Glue by Imagine Crafts
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project