Blossom Trio by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Blossom Trio on white cardstock with black ink and color with pencils.
- Use a corner rounder on two of the corners and layer onto a pink panel and set aside.
- Die cut a strip of green paper using a stencil from the Spring Border Die Set. Glue to a purple panel, layer onto white paper and glue to a green card.
- Glue Blossom Trio onto card diagonally.
- Stamp sentiment on a green strip of paper with black ink and emboss with clear embossing powder. Pop up on card and add a Violet Dot Sparkler.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock
Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives
Prisma Colored Pencils
3D Foam Squares Adhesives by 3L
Die Cutting Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project