Cocoa Hot Tub /Marshmallow Friends by Tina Smith
- Trim a panel to 4" x 5-1/4" with white cardstock. Stamp the Stampendous Marshmallow Friends sentiment with watermark ink in the upper right side.
- Add Stampendous White Opaque Detail Embossing Powder over sentiment. Melt with heat tool.
- Ink blend the sentiment panel with three shades of blue ink/Distress Oxide Inks. Faded Jeans, Broken China and Tumbled Glass. Dark to light.
- Stamp the Cocoa Hot Tub image on white cardstock. Color with Alcohol Markers/Copics. Fussy cut image.
- Create a shaker. Die cut a 1/2" frame with white cardstock using two rectangle dies layered together. Adhere a piece of acetate behind frame with adhesive tape.
- Add foam tape behind frame window. Fill with Stampendous Shaved Ice.
- Add sentiment panel to window frame panel. Adhere to a white A2 size card base.
- Add foam tape behind Cocoa Hot Tub image. Adhere to lower left corner of shaker window.
- Embellish Cocoa Mug with glitter drops.
Also uses these supplies:
A2 Size White Card Base
Watermark Ink Pad
Light Blue Ink/Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink
Medium Blue Ink/Broken China Distress Oxide Ink
Dark Blue Ink Pad/Faded Jeans Distress Oxide INk
Clear Glitter Drops
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project