Cocoa Hot Tub by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the Cocoa Hot Tub image on to Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine Clair ink in Nocturne.
2. Color the stamped image using the Zig Markers listed.
3. Fussy cut the colored image.
4. Create the card base out of Ocean Side cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
5. Cut a 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" square of Madras Blue cardstock.
6. Tear the edges of the Madras Blue square.
7. Cut a 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" square of Carob Cream cardstock.
8. Tear the edges of the Carob Cream Square.
9. Stamp the sentiment with VersaMark ink on to the Carob Cream Square.
10. Sprinkle the sentiment with Detail White Embossing Powder and heat set.
11. Cut two 1/2" x 5 1/4" strips of Polished Stone cardstock.
12. Adhere the strips to the card base with EZ Runner.
13. Adhere the squares on top of the strips.
14. Adhere the Cocoa Hot Tub to the Madras Blue square with foam squares.
15. Apply Nuvo Drops near the strips, and let dry.
Also uses these supplies:
DP100: Detail White Embossing Powder
My Colors Cardstock: Ocean Side, Polished Stone, Madras Blue
Bazzill: Carob Cream
Zig Clean Color Markers: 034, 060, 062, 065, 066, 070, 091, 092, 303, 900
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner, Foam Squares
Tonic: Nuvo Jewel Drops in Sea Breeze
Canson Mixed Media Paper
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project