Cocoa Hot Tub Marshmallow Friends by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Cocoa Hot Tub on Mixed Media White Paper with black ink, color with colored pencils and cut out. Set aside.
- Stamp Marshmallow Friends on Mixed Media White Paper with black ink and layer onto blue and kraft cardstock. Set aside.
- Cut strips of decorative paper, glue to a panel of decorative paper and glue to a blue card.
- Pop up Marshmallow Friends panel on the center of the card, then pop up Cocoa Hot Tub to the right of the sentiment.
- Randomly apply rhinestones.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Marshmallow Friends Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Cocoa Hot Tub Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
3D Foam Square from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Zip Dry Glue
Prisma Colored Pencils
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Cardstock- Dark Blue, Kraft
Decorative Paper- Kiasercraft Wonderland Paper Pad
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project