Cosmos Friend by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the Cosmos and sentiment on to Canson Mixed Media paper with Nocturne Ink.
2. Color the cosmos using the Zig Clean Color Markers listed, and a water brush.
3. Fussy cut the cosmos out.
4. Die cut the sentiment with the Large "J" Fitted Frame.
5. Color the edge of the die cut sentiment with the 025 Pink marker and water brush.
6. Cut a piece of Mixed Media White Paper to 4" x 5 1/4."
7. Stamp the Crackle Cling stamp on to the Mixed Media White Paper with VersaMark Ink.
8. Sprinkle Detail Black Embossing Powder on to the stamped image, shake off excess, and heat set.
9. Create the card base with Pink Punch Vintage cardstock, cut to 4 1/4" x 11."
10. Attach the background and sentiment to the card base with EZ Runner.
11. Attach the cosmos to the background with foam squares.
Also uses these supplies:
DP111: Detail Black Embossing Powder
Bo Bunny: Pink Punch Vintage #12PPV951
Zig Clean Color Markers in 025, 044, 047, 050, 052
Scrapbook Adhesives: Foam Squares, EZ Runner
Canson Mixed Media Paper
Ranger: Water Brush
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project