Dragonfly Vines Metal Stencil by Jamie Martin
- Lay Dragonfly Vines Stencil on a white panel and spray with Cracked Pistachio. Lay another white panel on top of the sprayed stencil, rub and remove, this second piece used for this card.
- Wrap the bottom of the panel with washi tape, layer onto a larger black panel and glue to a blue card.
- Add pearls to the body of the dragonfly and Dot Sparklers for the eyes. Set aside.
- Stamp sentiment on with cardstock with black ink, emboss with clear and die cut using stitched circle dies. Layer onto a larger black circle and pop up on the card.
- Add Nuvo Drops in the top corners.
- Dot Sparklers Class A Peel Stickers -0.01 Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Circular Messages Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
- Dragonfly Vines Metal Stencil 8.99
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock
Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Squares Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Distress Ink Spray- Cracked Pistachio
Circle Stitched Die
Nuvo Crystal Drops Black
Polka Dot Washi Tape- Queen & Co
Self Adhesive Pearls
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project