Dutch Tulips by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp the Dutch Tulips on to Smooth Bristol Paper with VersaFine ink in Onyx Black.
- Emboss the image with Detail Black Embossing Powder.
- Color the image using the markers listed.
- Trim the image to 4-1/2" x 5-1/2."
- Stamp the sentiment with VersaFine Ink.
- Emboss the sentiment with Detail Black Embossing Powder.
- Watercolor the background using shades of blue.
- Create the card base out of Wildflower cardstock, cut to the size of 6-1/2" x 10."
- Ink the bottom of the card base with VersaMark ink.
10. Sprinkle Shabby Green Embossing Powder on to the inked bottom. It's okay of you go above it, just don't shake off the excess.
11. Heat the embossing powder from underneath.
12. Adhere the stamped layer to the card base.
13. Create a bow out of green chiffon ribbon and attach to the tulip stems.
- Frantage Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Cling Dutch Tulips Rubber Stamp Set 11.99
- Everyone Wishes Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock: Wildflower
- Strathmore: Smooth Bristol Paper
- Imagine: VersaFine in Onyx Black, VersaMark Ink
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 021, 025, 027, 029, 043, 046, 050, 051, 052, 081, 082, 083, 202, 220, 222, 230, 260
- Artist's Loft: Watercolors
- Scrapbook Adhesives: Tape Runner
- Creative Impressions: Green Chiffon Ribbon
- Glue Dots: Mini Glue Dots
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project