Fat Pants by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the Fat Pants stamp on to Mixed Media Paper using Nocturne ink.
2. Color the stamped image using the marker colors listed.
3. Trim the image.
4. Create the card base with Brown Eyes cardstock, cut to 4 1/4" x 11."
5. Cut a strip of Deep Indigo cardstock to 2" x 4 1/2."
6. Ink the edge of the card base with VersaMark Ink. I recommend only doing one or two sides at a time.
7. Sprinkle on Aged Hunter Embossing Enamel and heat from underneath.
8. Repeat steps 6 & 7 with the remaining sides, until all 4 sides have been heat embossed.
9. Glue all layers with EZ Runner.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Brown Eyes, Deep Indigo
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 029, 032, 036, 037, 038, 045, 049, 061, 063, 064, 065, 072, 090, 099, 901
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Canson Mixed Media Paper
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project